Mountain TimePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket השעה בארץ ישראל

Monday, June 28, 2010

My New Granddaughter!

(nablopomo day 28)

Finally I have some photos to post of my new little grandaughter, Naomi.  I actually mentioned her name in my response to a comment on yesterday's post, not having realized that I never disclosed her name in that post!
So, her name is Naomi, and here she is!




D. H. says they're not high-resolution.  I say they are higher than high!  Or maybe that's me: I am higher than high!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Eric said...

Mazel Tov!

Sharon Frank said...

she is so cute BIH

Nora said...

Mazel tov dear Ora and to the whole family. Blessings to you all.
Nora

Lady-Light said...

Eric: Thank you! I wonder if my son Mr. A. remembers you...?

SharonF: I think so. And I'm totally objective, right?!

Nora: Long time no hear! Back from your many world-wide travels? Thank you so much for your 'mazal tov.'
Now, all I have to do is...get there!

Batya said...

adorable, bli eyin haraa

Lady-Light said...

Batya: Thank you! (Can you pay for my ticket?)

 
Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.