There's Nothing Like Kids...and Jim Gaffigan's Humor

I just discovered a new comedian named Jim Gaffigan.  New for me, that is.  Yes, I've been living under a rock.  I'm so naive, I'm giving him free publicity. Moronic.

As a mother of five, now grown, kids--and a teacher almost my entire adult life, lately of toddlers and even infants, this video speaks to me.  Kids are terrific...ally difficult to raise!

Raising kids is the most important job in the world, but they arrive with NO INSTRUCTION MANUAL to teach you how to do it!  Most people just wing it, and that's why the next generation is all messed up (not all, but most. Ok, many. Some.).

Enjoy the video.  I hope my kids see it (don't even know if they actually read my blog).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015