Rock Concert

Got off the phone with my daughter in Israel just three hours ago.  Problem with that is, that it was 2:45 a.m. for her when she called me.  She had just arrived home from a rock concert in Petach Tikva in honor of Yom haStudent (Student Day).  She was on a 'high' from having gone out with friends, and getting a ride all the way home--so that she didn't have to call a cab or worse, wheel herself home the rest of the way in the dark.

Here are some of the bands which played there.  Infected Mushroom, a psychedelic band, was the featured one.  I had never heard of them before speaking with my daughter a day or two ago.  What do I know?
Here are two songs of one of the opening bands, Mashina.  Below, Infected Mushroom (...why am I not hungry anymore?).  Personally, Mashina is more my style...





Comments

David Staum said…
I loved Mashina when I was a teenager in Israel in the 80's. I had no idea they were still together!

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015