Mountain TimePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket השעה בארץ ישראל

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Rock Concert

Got off the phone with my daughter in Israel just three hours ago.  Problem with that is, that it was 2:45 a.m. for her when she called me.  She had just arrived home from a rock concert in Petach Tikva in honor of Yom haStudent (Student Day).  She was on a 'high' from having gone out with friends, and getting a ride all the way home--so that she didn't have to call a cab or worse, wheel herself home the rest of the way in the dark.

Here are some of the bands which played there.  Infected Mushroom, a psychedelic band, was the featured one.  I had never heard of them before speaking with my daughter a day or two ago.  What do I know?
Here are two songs of one of the opening bands, Mashina.  Below, Infected Mushroom (...why am I not hungry anymore?).  Personally, Mashina is more my style...







Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

David Staum said...

I loved Mashina when I was a teenager in Israel in the 80's. I had no idea they were still together!

 
Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.