The Real Meaning of Inclusiveness

I saw this posted by a friend on Facebook, and would have missed it completely had she not posted it.  It brought tears to my eyes.  I am re-posting it, especially for my daughter, who has raised my beloved grandson to be a wonderful young man, who just had his Bar-Mitzvah.  Oh, and by the way, he has Down Syndrome. 



The coach, and both teams--including the opposing one--should be applauded, for their compassion, and inclusiveness. 

And thank you, Michal, for raising such a terrific kid!

Comments

Lost and Found said…
I've seen this before, but I still welled up at the ending. Unreal story.

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015