I Agree with UCI


In going through my blog post list, I found this video which I had intended to post in September, after the terrorist attack on the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi, Libya.  I must have forgotten about it and it remained as a draft.

It's never too late to remind ourselves of what is going on in the world, and how terrorism rears its ugly head again and again.  And it's never too late to remember what our policies and responses should be to an attack such as this.

So I am posting this now, almost four months after it happened.  To remind us of what we should have done, how we should have responded, and of whom we have in the White House,  who didn't respond and act how he should have.  There will be a 'next time.' What will we do then?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015