Vivaldi: Storm

My daughter Rambo, in addition to talking to me almost every day, often calls me on whims, to inform me of something minor or ask a question.  She recently called me to ask a "classical" question, (saying that I am her 'classical Google source') about a musical piece she could hum a few bars of--specifically, the powerful opening sequence of string arpeggios going down the scale.  At first she said "Beethoven," but something told me not.  After searching Beethoven symphonies on YouTube, I suddenly thought, "Vivaldi," thinking of his "Four Seasons." Searched again, and found it.  It is Vivaldi's "Storm."  Here it is.  Feast your ears.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015