Ketamine Coma for Severe RSD/CRPS

My daughter as you know has RSD/CRPS in both legs, and is in a wheelchair.  She is not, however, considering a Ketamine coma, and neither am I.  She does want to try a Ketamine infusion, but the doctors she has seen are refusing to do it.  They keep saying she needs to 'force herself to work through the pain.'  How much do they really understand about this disease?

We will try to find out if it is possible to do this treatment (the infusion) after we get there next week.  Here is a video of a girl with extremely severe RSD/CRPS who decided to undergo the Ketamine coma treatment.  It is frightening to watch.  Please pray for my daughter...

Comments

Batya said…
I pray for your daughter every day.
Martinjackmj111 said…
I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks. Ketamine therapy in illinois
Shabana Sheikh said…
I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... ketamine treatment
Genuinely good post about your experience. Your post is interesting to read. I like your writing method, Please share some about ketamine treatment Good luck with next upcoming update.
Alia parker said…
Incredible occupation for distributing such a pleasant article. Your article isn't just valuable yet it is furthermore truly enlightening. Much obliged to you since you have been willing to impart data to us. Relationship counseling
John Samith said…
Excellent job, this is great information which is shared by you. This info is meaningful and factual for us to increase our knowledge about it. So please always keep sharing this type of information. I would also like to request the kitamine therapy from Viva Infusions in the USA.You may get the greatest Ketamine Treatments for all of your lifestyle needs from Viva infusions. and  also provide remedies for a lot of other illnesses, like sadness and anxiety.

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015