NaBloPoMo!! (Nothing New to Write About!)



Well, here it is--already the (blogger looks at watch) seventh (7th) day of November, and I've posted about everything important in my life: family, Israel,Judaism.  And now there's nothing left!!
What am I gonna do?  I have to post because...I signed up for "NaBloPoMo," or National Blog Posting Month, and I am supposed to post something (anything) every day, for gosh sakes.  I just knew it would happen: blank stare.  No ideas.  Dried up.  But it's only the seventh.  I thought I'd run outa ideas on, say, the fifteenth, at least--middle of the month.  No dice.

Oh well ( "oh well?" That is soooo lame).  Going to eat something (stomach rumbling away), leave a bit early to pick up a book and DVDs from our local library, and go to work.

What I really want to do is...travel to Israel and Florida!! Donations gratefully accepted...



*Copyright alert: No infringement of any text or graphic copyright is ever intended on this blog. If you own the copyright to any original image or document used for the creation of the graphics or information on this site, please contact the blog administrator with all pertinent info so that proper credit can be given. If you wish to have it removed from the site, just say the word; it shall be, ASAP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015