Haveil Havalim #336-The Jewish Blog Carnival is Up!

I haven't even visited, let alone submitted anything to the Jewish Blog Carnival, Haveil Havalim, in a dog's age (-and of course now we have to ask that question, "how old is a dog, anyway?"), so it's time.
You can read the most interesting posts which went online this past Sunday here, at the Velveteen Rabbi's blog.  I think I stopped submitting posts around number 236, maybe even earlier.  And this one is number 336.  A whole lifetime has passed by.

There was a post there which really touched me, about a mother's eternal worrying about her children, from a depth of love that is unimaginable.  It reflects exactly how I feel, and am.  We mothers ought to unionize!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015