Mountain TimePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket השעה בארץ ישראל

Monday, June 06, 2011

The One-State Solution: Best Idea Yet

I need to take a break from worrying myself sick and stressing out over my daughter's illness, and I did just that a short while ago--for approximately 3.29 minutes.  I actually laughed.

So I am now digressing from my thinking about, consulting on and researching RSD/CRPS to help my beloved daughter combat this disease, to share with you a new, absolutely brilliant idea about solving the troubles of my beloved country, Israel.

Andrew Klavan,* I shoulda thought of this myself.  Darn.



*Here is his website.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is great, thank you for making me smile!

Lady-Light said...

Anon: I thought it was pretty good. An idea to consider, yes no?

 
Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.