My Daily Blob...er...Blog, for January

Did a crazy thing just now (at 2:00 a.m.).  I signed up for NaBloPoMo again, for the month of January, 2011.  Why? Because I'm not thinking clearly.  But also because of the theme for this month, which is "Friends."  Why? Because without our dear, dear friends, we could not have made this move from our townhome to this temporary apartment.

I will write about this later, but for now, I just want to say to everyone who was there for us:

Thank you so, so much, and may you merit mitzvot - שתזכו למצוות!!  We could NOT have done this without you (-and you know who you are!)

Ok.  This takes care of my post for January 2.  Onward and upward.
(But for now, good night!)

Comments

Batya said…
I think it's great. Good luck
Lady-Light said…
Batya, my intentions were honorable, but I blew it. Did you read my next post?

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015