Mountain TimePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket השעה בארץ ישראל

Saturday, January 08, 2011

KCC Up and Running

The latest KCC (Kosher Cooking Carnival) is up and running, here.  I wish I could contribute to it, but I think I've forgotten how to cook!  That's what happens when you have a built-in chef in the house (my D. H.).

Boy,  I sure could use a bowl of chicken soup right now.  Guess it's going to have to be. . .


. . .the Instant variety!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Batya said...

Thanks for the shout-out my dear. Lucky girl to have married a cook.

Lady-Light said...

Batya: It has its drawbacks, though...with him looking over my shoulder I can't do anything right in the kitchen anymore!

 
Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.