Baby K'tan: BEST Baby Carrier on the Market!

Yes, folks--I've been away from the PC because I was teaching little tykes (one-and-a-half to three-year olds) in a preschool for a week.  Each day I came home totally exhausted and too pooped to peep--I mean blog.  So just to ease back into it (I might be teaching some days next week too), I found something to post which is sort of related to my job this past week with babies and toddlers: the best baby carrier on the market, BABY K'TAN!

Just see how easy-squeezy it is to put on, pop your baby in, and start your day!  The best way to get one is to go to the Baby K'tan web site and look up the stores which carry it in your state.  Call those stores and ask for it by name! Show there's a demand for the most innovative, mother-invented, dual-shoulder baby sling carrier around!  It carries kids from birth to 42 lbs., by the way, and has over 9 positions to accommodate infants and toddlers.

Get a load of this:



(By the way, that's my middle daughter Toodles on the left, wearing the Baby K'tan!)

Comments

Batya said…
adorable and excellent marketing
Lady-Light said…
Batya: Thank you! I wish they could export it to Israel, but apparently they can't yet...(my daughter-in-law might take a course in יבוא ויצוא just in case!)

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015