It's NaBloPoMo Time...

I took it upon myself  to participate in NaBloPoMo (again) , which is that silly little acronym for National Blog Posting Month. Which means I will have to post on a daily basis, which I never would have undertaken had I been working.  So you can sufficiently surmise that my work project (temporary, for approximately one month) has ended.  This past Tuesday, mid-day, to be exact.  I have thus returned to the ranks of the unemployed, looking for work again.

Meanwhile , I have been searching sites for an apartment for my son and his family, since he told me he was actively looking.  I placed an ad on Janglo, am searching Homeless (isn't that a great name for an apartment hunting site?) and other places.  So if you are familiar with southeast Jerusalem (Talpiyot, Abu Tor, Arnona, Katamon, Baka, etc.) and know of something nice--it has to be nice--(3-4 rooms, under 3,000 NIS/month), please comment or email me.  If it meets his criteria, I'll pass it on to my son.

In the interim, D. H. has already applied to over one-hundred jobs, some within, but most mainly outside of the state in which we live--the majority, on the East Coast.  I don't really want to move back there, but if he is offered a good position, as they say, "beggars can't be choosers" (I actually hate that expression.  And disagree with it: beggars can be choosers; the choice is always yours, no matter what.).

There are certain reasons why we still need to be here, in galut--as opposed to there, in Eretz HaKodesh--for a year or two--which I won't go into here.  But, ultimately,  the long-term plan is to return. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015