Concert Today!

(nablopomo day 6)

For the first time in at least one year--probably longer than that--we are going to a concert.  When I say "concert," I mean classical music (you generally will not find me at a rock concert, although I do listen to rock,folk, and other genre).  We are going to one of the last concerts of the conductor Jeffrey Kahane of the CSO.  The program is the two Ms, at opposite ends of the spectrum, almost: Mahler and Mozart.  Those of you who are classical music buffs will know what I mean...

Anyway, I have to get ready, so. . . will be back at you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015