Trying to Keep Writing

I just finished reading various posts, some discussing Muslim attacks on Jewish students at York University, and politically correct jokes about Israel and the "peace process" (hat tip Rafi), to comments (on YouTube videos of Israel's excellent rescue efforts) deriding Israel for helping the Haitians with "money from America," and it's occured to me that we seem to be in the very, very early stages of the culture which led to the Shoah.

That is the culture where it is universally ok to blame Israel (definition: the Jews) for everything, and to use that blame as an excuse to incite to violence against Jews. One can see this 'acceptance' of such behavior in the Defense Dept. report on the Ft. Hood massacre.
If people continue to be afraid to name the enemy, or when they don't protest against violent Islamic culture because of a fear of antagonizing Muslims, our free society's future is doomed.

Being sick, I think I wrote a rather disjointed post; nor do I have much energy to sit on this low-back, non-ergonomic chair at my computer and post (if you need an excuse, my birthday is in December, if anyone feels like getting me a. . .laptop!), but on the other hand, there are so many things to write about, it hurts my brain just trying to sort out all the topics (I think I've been here before. . .)

I've been trying to read other blogs, at least, and comment on some, partially to let the blogosphere know that I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth; but now that I've posted on my own blog, I'm exhausted and just want to get back to bed.

Doubt that I'll post tomorrow, so--Shabbat Shalom to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015