My Virtual Family

In addition to my three-dimensional family in my physical "real-life" world, I am grateful to find that I also almost have a "virtual family," my cyberspace blogosphere family.

My postings on my illness have brought out the good and kind in many people. I am thankful for all the well-wishes and blessings for refu'ah shelemeh (a complete recovery) and expressions of empathy from wonderful bloggers, who I am sure are also wonderful three-dimensional-people in "real-life."

Someday I hope to meet them, if not bloggers in the States (America's a big country), at least some of those bloggers living in Israel--when we make our 'second Aliyah'. . .eventually. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015