Warning: Extremely UNkosher Food for Thought

Okay, I know I joked about my kiddees eating our home-made spinach latkes which I just froze, when they visit us just before the holiday of Passover starts because, of course, they--the latkes, not the kids--are not kosher for Passover?

I don't have nothin' on this, however:*



They can't spell, either.

Makes those old latkes look good, wouldn't you say? And, guess who sent me this? Correct: my Chief Chef, of course (see his blog at www.kosherkook.com).

*(Warning: viewer discretion advised, for un-tzniyusdik and absolutely gross content. Must be over 18 to view this, accompanied by a. . .EMT guy with blinders on. Blog Administrator not responsible for any physical or spiritual consequences to video-viewer.)

Alka-Seltzer, anyone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015