Mountain TimePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket השעה בארץ ישראל

Monday, November 16, 2009

MAZAL TOV to US!!!



My husband and I now have a NEW BABY GRANDDAUGHTER in Jerusalem!!! She was born about an hour ago, and I am plastered on the ceiling!!!
Will posts pics of baby sister as soon as I get them; the following are pics of her Abba and her Big Brother!

(oh, and Haveil Havalim #243 is up at Ima on & off the Bima. Go, read--but first wish me a MAZAL TOV!!!)



Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

Jack said...

Mazal Tov!

N said...

mazal tov!

Lady-Light said...

Jack & N - Thank you, thank you!! I have no words. . . (no pics, either-yet!)

Batya said...

MAZAL TOV!!

Lady-Light said...

Batya - Todah Rabah!!! (I'm still plastered on the ceiling...)

mother in israel said...

Mazal tov! May you have a lot of nachat.

Leora said...

Mazel tov! Enjoy.

Lady-Light said...

Mother in Israel: Amen, ken yehi ratzon.
Leora: Same as above; now, all I have to do (besides waiting to hear her name) is figure out how to get there!

SuperRaizy said...

How wonderful! Congratulations!

Ye'he Sh'mey Raba Mevorach said...

MAZAL TOV! Sorry I'm late. :)

תזכו לגדלה לתורה חופה ומעשים טובים!
(Did the Hebrew work?)

Lady-Light said...

SuperRaizy: Thank you so much--and thanks for visiting (I don't get many visitors)!
Ye'he: No apologies necessary-you are not late(but, I did miss your calling me when you were in the States...)
The Hebrew worked perfectly! אמן,ותודה רבה!

 
Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.