An Old KOOK with a New Blog

I am hereby welcoming a new blogger to the JBlogosphere. He is The Kosher Kook, and will be writing about (what else?) Kosher Kooking!
His articles are interesting, clever and just plain fun. Did I mention mouth-watering? I am now trying to convince him to submit a post to the KCC.

Why don't you all just go there, and read up about my all-time favorite food, chatzilim.*

(Hey, and that means YOU: Baby Ktan, Mister Arnold Miyagi, Nathaniel Bloooomenstein, Toodles, and RAMBO).

What can I say? I talked him into it (guilty as charged!)

*chatzilim: eggplant

Comments

I looked, I loved, I commented. :)
Norma said…
I think I'll pass on this one. I'm trying to cook nothing interesting or tasty in order to keep the weight at a reasonable level. I don't even dare keep crackers and cheese in the house. Sigh. Recipe and cooking sites are really from the devil. Just kidding.
Lady-Light said…
Ye'he: Wasn't it mouth-watering? He really is the main chef in the house; taught his sons, as well. Am proud.
Norma: No-ooooooo! Dont' say that, I mean, it's okay to work on keeping the weight down, but do your meals have to be BORING?!
I, too, am trying to control (read: lower) my weight, but occasionally I want something nutritious and flavorful.

You should read The Kosher Kook. That eggplant meal is made with all good ingredients. We must just remember to take smaller portions, that's all!

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015