From Time Immemorial (and the Latest Haveil Havalim of course)

The #202 (-are we sure that's the right number? I think it's 201...) Haveil Havalim is UP, at SuperRaizy's, here. It has great posts (yours truly's included), and a great design to boot (why do they say that? Why not 'to shoe,' or 'to kick.' Whatever.)

In previous posts I have written about the book From Time Immemorial, by Joan Peters, as a very good reference work to gain clarity on the "The Arab-Israel Conflict in the Middle East," as it is so often called. In reality, after one reads her book (and certain others as well) and is more cognizant of the facts, one realizes that that term is a misnomer; it really should be called "The Arab-Unwillingness-to-Recognize-the-Existence-of-Israel-the-Jewish State-in-the-Middle-East-and-their-Resultant-Lies-and-Obfuscsation-of-the-Facts-and-Subsequent-Attacks-on-Israel." (-what, you don't like that title? I can't for the life of me think of why not. It has a catchy ring to it. . .)

I will be presenting in the next six posts starting with this one, one video per post (in six parts as set up on YouTube), of the interview of author Joan Peters on the 'why' and 'how' of writing her book, which was published in 1984.

I mean, I could also write something; but it's late, and I'm tired, and don't feel like it. So watch TV instead (this one will make ya smarter).

Comments

Norma said…
This is fascinating. Thanks for providing it.
Lady-Light said…
Norma: I thought the book was more common knowledge, but apparently I was mistaken. I am glad to provide this information; some parts are a bit tedious-thoroughly documented with graphs and charts-but worth wading through that; the book is a real eye-opener.

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015