Professer Kedar on Al-Jazeera

I know this is old-ish news; you've probably seen it already on Jameel's blog. But the truth is, I intended to post this last week (do intentions count?). I intended to post lots of things last week, but being true to my title as Queen of the Procrastinators, I procrastinated.
This video of the interview of Bar-Ilan University's lecturer in Arabic Dr. Mordechai Kedar on Al-Jazeera just warmed the cockles of my heart, and gave me strength to hope. Would that our 'fearless' leaders (doesn't matter which country-you name it) had the courage to speak with such conviction, about such a Truth:



May we go from strength to strength.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015