Mountain TimePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket השעה בארץ ישראל

Monday, December 24, 2007

"Kodak" Moments. . .

Thank heaven for my professional and reliable Research Assistants in my Research Department, such as M (in London), N (in the A. Intelligence Agency), and Betzalel, (my contact in the Shin-Bet) - among others, without whom I could never post the deep, pithy and world-changing posts that I do.

Like this one, which finally reveals the Seven Great Truths of Mankind:

This is what SAD looks like:















This is what SORRY looks Like:





This is what BAD SPELLING looks like:





This is what our TAX DOLLARS AT WORK
looks like:





This is what A BLONDE'S CAR looks like:












This is what "IT'S OK I'LL WAIT" looks like:














And this is what " I THOUGHT YOUR HUSBAND WAS
OUT OF TOWN" looks like:











(Keep up that research, guys!)



Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Ye'he Sh'mey Raba Mevorach said...

Thanks for the smiles!

Noph angel, son of Georgiel said...

How do you know that the last picture is not "I thought your wife was out of town"?

Lady-Light said...

ye'he: You're welcome!
noph: I just would never think of it that way.

 
Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.