My Baby's Unit

I knew my daughter chose the אב"ך combat unit (nuclear, biological & chemical) for her army service. I also knew that it was in the חיל הנדסה (Engineering Division). But until she sent me the link to this video, I didn't realize what it entailed:

She must get her "gung ho" attitude from her father, who served in Vietnam. Well, maybe also her brothers, both of whom who served in the IDF (I am so proud!).

May G-d protect her and all the brave men and women who are serving in Tzahal, and bring a Just Peace onto Israel.


Comments

Ezzie said…
That's really cool. :)
Wow! We were impressed. (Watched with DH - he used to be in tanks, but now he volunteers for Dover Zahal)

G-d keep your daughter and all her comrades!
Anonymous said…
I wish u that she returns home soon healthy and in peace.

thanks for your nice comments on my blog
Lady-Light said…
Ezzie: Thank you-I think so; but for a mother, it's also scary. . .
Ye'he: Thanks for watching (my sons were in Shiryon as well), and for your emails! Looking forward to getting to know you better, and a dialogue...
Noch Epes: Amen! And I would comment more, if I had the time. This whole 'blogging' bit is so Time Consuming!!
Eitan Ha'ahzari said…
lady-light: good for your kids and good for you! You must be so proud...
Anonymous said…
im a cool soldier!!! lol
Anonymous said…
W-A-L-L-A !


hashem yishmor aleha v'al kol tzahal!
Lady-Light said…
eitan ha'ahzari: Roger that! (I am very proud of them, thank G-d for that.)
TZIPI!!: I didn't even know that you commented! When did you get here? HEY FOLKS, THAT'S MY SOLDIER-DAUGHTER!! מאמי אני אוהבת אותך! שה' ישמור עליך...
sabra: tov lir'ot otach, motek; Amen, ken yehi ratzon!

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015