Mountain TimePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket השעה בארץ ישראל

Friday, March 30, 2007

That Piercing, Poignant, Perturbing Pesach Question is Answered (in Japanese, no less!)

I have no time! I have no time! We've kashered the kitchen (I made it!) and will be eating food on Pesachdike dishes cooked in Pesachdike pots this Shabbat Hagadol. But Toodles' room which I use as an office is not yet ready--I am now in the process of sorting, organizing, filing, and shredding my mess. Then I have to do the furniture and vacuum, and clean the bathrooms, etc. So I really don't have time to post, but I got this video and it was so cute I couldn't resist (I don't know why the pic is not visible, but as far as I am aware, the link works-just click in the center.) Just think: Our lives are so much more meaningful after having the answer to this question:



Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

David_on_the_Lake said...

Cute...!
Have a Happy Pesach..

Elie said...

Wow, you were early! We never have the kitchen fully turned over until shortly before bedikah. If then.

Lady-Light said...

David_etc.: I thought so; the Japanese must have thought so, as well...Happy Pesach to you, too!
Elie: This is the first year in a very long while that we were able to be Pesachdike so many days before the start of the chag; generally, it's exactly the way you said-barely make it in time for bedikat hametz. Don't know what got into me...hope you had wonderful sedarim.

 
Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.