Mountain TimePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket השעה בארץ ישראל

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Wxuqp Verification (burp)

Dear Reader,
Bzodsnel yblykxp mxvimryr, and btjoccsg, but more importantly, also plnhar, vjmuobe & ldnharg. And don't forget the aeesbltu and the hteers, either.
Ok, ok, I get the message. Nobody likes word verification. Neither do I. I enabled it because I thought it would be a way to discourage spammers. Instead, I think it's discouraging other bloggers from commenting, so I decided I'll disable it, for now...
You can all rejoice! (and remember to COMMENT!!)



Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

the sabra said...

kol hakovod v'todah :)

Lady-Light said...

oiy, at b'emet doreshet harbeh, at yoda'at???!!
(just kidding!).

 
Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.