I Had No Idea!

I am SO impressed!
I had no idea there were such wonderful blogs out there.
And on my dearest subject as well: All Things Jewish; All Things Israel; All Things Ivrit. What is it about that tiny country?? That less-than-one-percent-of-the-middle-east-land-mass mass of land?? That alt/new people, land, language, culture, customs??
We Jews all love/hate it. But we know it is our only Homeland. The whole world is pre-occupied with it. Llike an itch you keep scratching, but it doesn't go away.
Oiy, I repeat myself.
Somebody stop me.

Comments

the sabra said…
yay
bh
Jerusalemcop said…
pre-occupied!!!!

lol

nice pun lady-light

J.
Lady-Light said…
To JCop:
Thanks - but the jokes' on me; I didn't intend it as a pun (shouldn't have revealed that, huh).
You also have an interesting blog.
It's amazing how many members of our little Yidd'l Mishpacha there are out there.
I LOVE BLOGGING!
SNAKE HUNTERS said…
Madam:

Having a Jewish background,
I am certain you will relish
the letter from Barcelona.
See first blog, Judaism...

www.lazyonebenn.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015