"Tikkun Olam"-Not So Original a Title After All!

After searching blogs with the keywords 'Tikkun Olam', I was really surprised to see so many blogs so titled! -guess it's more popular than I thought.
I doubt if anyone will find this one, so I am considering changing the title,
but I would love some input from you:

What would you title a blog about LIFE (-too narrow a subject, is it?!). About RIGHT and WRONG and WHY we are HERE, about the creeping EVIL
that is engulfing this world of ours.

GOOD vs EVIL?? MORAL and IMMORAL?? GOING to HELL in a HANDBASKET?
Personally, I still think 'Tikkun Olam' says it all; that there may be serious problems in the world - consequently the world needs repair; and here's the forum
in which to talk about how.

I will temporarily leave it as is, and we'll see what happens... Shabbat Shalom!


In Friendship,
Lady-Light

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Debate: Is it Itsy Bitsy, or Inky Dinky, of Spider Fame?

The End. Is there a Beginning...?

Some Recent Israeli Accomplishments in her 67 Years: Independence Day 2015